Quality veterinary care is our top priority. From routine wellness exams, to surgical and diagnostic procedures, we provide the best for your four-legged family member. Centreville Animal Hospital is pleased to offer a variety of veterinary services to Northern Virginia pets.
Veterinary Services for Your Pet
Our services include:
- Pet Wellness and Vaccination —a simple and cost effective way to ensure your pet’s overall health is with routine wellness exams and up-to-date vaccinations.
- Pet Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation —whether your pet requires rehabilitation after a surgical procedure, or simply assistance in maintaining adequate and pain-free range of motion, our trained medical team meets with you to determine your pet’s specific needs.
- Sick Patient Veterinary Care —if your pet does fall ill, our veterinarians work with you to develop a treatment plan that restores health and utilizes our in-house services.
- Veterinary Lab Testing —our on-site laboratory is able to complete many routine diagnostic tests, eliminating long waits for results when time is critical.
- Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound —our veterinary team is trained in the latest radiology techniques and utilizes industry leading diagnostic equipment to facilitate early identification of medical conditions.
- Veterinary Surgery ‐from planned surgical procedures to unexpected emergency surgeries, you can rest easy knowing our experienced veterinary team has your pet’s health as their top priority.
- Pet Dental Care —your pet’s teeth are extremely important for overall health. Our veterinary team works with you to develop at-home dental routines that supplement regular dental exams and cleanings.
- Nutrition, Prescription Diets & In-House Pharmacy —your pet’s diet is an important part of overall health. Our veterinary team can assist you in finding a diet that meets your pet’s nutritional needs.
- Pet Boarding —for those times when you can’t take your family pet with you, we offer a home away from home. Our dedicated team provides a comfortable stay for all our guests. Our boarding facility is equipped to care for special needs pets, as well.
- Veterinary Hospice and End of Life Care —we work with you, hand in hand, to promote the best quality of life for your animal family member. We are here to help you at all times, providing end of life care in a compassionate and comfortable setting.
- Puppy & Kitten Care —helping you and your new family member through the initial stages of life, including establishing a vaccination schedule, discussing the importance of spaying and neutering, and selecting parasite control products.
- Adult Pet Care —during your pet’s adult years, routine wellness exams allow your veterinarian to monitor health and identify any changes early on, before they lead to more serious medical conditions.
- Senior Pet Care —the frequency of the wellness exam changes as your pet enters the golden years, from annual visits to every six months. This schedule allows our veterinary team to better track changes in your aging pet’s specific health care needs.
In order to best meet the needs of our clients, we are continually expanding our veterinary services. Contact us today to discuss the individual needs of your pet.